Make a Difference in Someone’s Life!
Personal Assistance and Personal Care includes non-medical direct care, companionship, and homemaking. Our Certified Nurse Aides, Certified Home Health Aids, and Direct Care Workers provide a safe, comfortable, and independent lifestyle at home.
Our compassionate team of caregivers are equipped to assist with all daily living activities such as:
- Bathing, grooming and dressing
- Errands, laundry and light housekeeping
- Picking up prescriptions and medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Escort to appointments and activities
Most importantly, our caregivers are compassionate and understanding individuals with a passion for offering company and friendship. Companion care includes but is not limited to:
- Playing games
- Reading a book aloud
- Accompanying the patient for a walk outside
- Letter writing
- Enjoying hobbies together
Do you know a family member or friend in need of Personal Assistance? For residents of Pennsylvania, would you like to get paid to care for a loved one?